Voxels Development Update Week Ending 20 May 2022
This was another busy week with more bugs fixed. We also released a simple tool that allows users to host their own scripting server.
- No teleport show effect on pre-existing avatars.
- Search bar added to the collectible model.
- New flag added: self_hosted_vss= to support self-hosted scripting servers (as part of a feature that is currently in beta).
- Enabled anti-aliasing by default.
- New scripting bundle js with documentation at https://cryptovoxels.github.io/scripting-bundle/
Thanks to the active community members, the following bugs below were fixed.
- Fixed search for collectible in costumer.
- Fixed rotating Youtube features.
- Fixed island colour and made them brighter.
- Fixed cubes.
- Fixed cubes with no colours.
- Fixed on sale markers on the map.
- Fixed getPlayers() (was returning a set, now returning an array).
If you are not yet on our discord, please join us here and report any bugs you encounter while in-game. Stay tuned for the next weekly update.
Happy playing Voxelians!